Tuesday 3 April 1945
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 3, 1945). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Catherine Spaak and Don Sutton.
Two O'Clock Courage, directed by Anthony Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Aktuelt kvarter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 April 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1945!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1945 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Catherine Spaak: France -- Actress (Libertine, Hotel, Circle of Love).
- Don Sutton: Athlete.
- Anne Waldman: Poet.
- Wim J: Deetman; Dutch minister of education/Member of Parliament (CDA).
- Richard Manuel: rock pianist/vocalist (The Band-Up on Cripple Creek).
- Linda Hunt: Actress.
- Dennis Garcher: American TV executive, 2nd child.
- Doon Arbus: American author and journalist.
- Bernie Parent: Canadian ice hockey player and coach.
- Bernard Parent: Quebec ice hockey player.
- Joseph Weinheber: Austria poet/writer (Vienna Verbatim), dies at age 43.
- US 1st army conquers Hofgeismar
- US first army conquers Hofgeismar.
- Hengelo freed from German control by Canadian army.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1945 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Don't Care Who Knows It - Harry James & His Orchestra
- Betty Hutton - Stuff Like That There