Sunday 3 March 1946
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 3, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Chantal Bourragué and Francis Belge.
Gilda, directed by Charles Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Casper the Friendly Ghost.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 March 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 March 1946!
Which were the important events of 3 March 1946 ?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
- Chantal Bourragué
- James C Adamson in Warsaw: New York, USA; Lieutenant Colonel USA/astronaut (STS 28, STS 43).
- Francis Belge: French Mafia figure, France's last godfather.
- John Virgo: English snooker player and sportscaster.
- Mike Wood: English Labour Party politician.
- US Mens Figure Skating championship won by Richard Button
- US Ladies Figure Skating Championship won by Gretchen Merrill.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1946 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Personality - Dinah Shore
- Seems Like Old Times - Guy Lombardo & His Royal Canadians
- Atlanta G.A. - Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra
- Oh! What It Seemed To Be - Helen Forrest & Dick Haymes
- Hey! Ba-Ba-Re-Bop - Lionel Hampton & His Orchestra