Monday March 3, 1986US date format: 3/3/1986, UK date format: 3/3/1986
This day in 30 sec.
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 3, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Fauve Hautot and Stacie Orrico.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Kyrie by Mr. Mister.
In UK Chain Reaction by Diana Ross was in the top 5 hits.
Rad, directed by Hal Needham, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while A Passion For Excellence by Tom Peters and Nancy Austin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Magnus.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ghost House or Into Oblivion (video game).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 March 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 March 1986!
Which were the important events of 3 March 1986 ?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
- Rene & Angela - Your Smile
- Meli'sa Morgan - Do Me Baby
- Force M.D.'s - Tender Love
- Cherrelle With Alexander O'Neal - Saturday Love
- Yarbrough & Peoples - Guilty
- Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately
- Zapp - Computer Love
- Billy Ocean - When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going
- New Edition - A Little Bit Of Love (Is All It Takes)
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?