Thursday March 27, 1986US date format: 3/27/1986, UK date format: 27/3/1986
This day in 30 sec.
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on March 27, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Manuel Neuer and Doria Tillier.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Rock Me Amadeus by Falco.
In UK Chain Reaction by Diana Ross was in the top 5 hits.
Critters, directed by Stephen Herek, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while The Lebaron Secret by Stephen Birmingham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Magnus.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Breakthru or Falklands '82.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 March 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1986!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1986 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Manuel Neuer: Soccer Player.
- Doria Tillier
- Maria Verchenova
- Dan Bull: Rapper.
- Erik Meldik: YouTube Star.
- Titus Brown: American football player.
- Boris Grachev: Russian chess player.
- Chris Lofton: American basketball player.
- Ellen Loo: Canadian-Hong Kong singer-songwriter and...
- Bilibig Mahrus: Indonesian footballer.
- Xavier Marshall: Jamaican cricketer.
- Melissa Stern aka "Baby M" aka Sara Whitehead: surrogate baby, awarded to her dad...
- Garrett Raboin: American ice hockey player.
- Sébastien Regy: French rugby player.
- Andrés Silva: Uruguayan hurdler and sprinter.
- Pedro Salgado: Brazilian volleyball player.
- SoCal Val: American wrestling manager and ring...
- Monica Vera: Spanish porn actress.
- George Whitelock: New Zealand rugby player.
- Marcus Pode: Swedish footballer.
- Valerie "So: Cal Val" Wyndham; American professional...
- Melissa Stern: American news figure, the child of a...
- Cass Canfield: US publisher, dies at age 88.
- Disney-MGM Studio Tour ground breaking
- A car bomb explodes at Russell Street Police HQ in Melbourne, killing 1 police officer and injuring 21 people.
- A fire devastates Hampton Court Palace in Surrey, England.
- A Mexicana Boeing 727 jetliner crashes at Maravatio, Mexico, killing 173.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately
- Cherrelle With Alexander O'Neal - Saturday Love
- New Edition - A Little Bit Of Love (Is All It Takes)
- Prince And The Revolution - Kiss
- The Gap Band - Going In Circles
- Teddy Pendergrass - Love 4/2
- Rene & Angela - Your Smile
- Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait
- Aretha Franklin - Another Night
- Eugene Wilde - Diana
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?