Saturday March 22, 1986
This day in 30 sec.
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 22, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include 2016 Brussels bombings and Isabel Kaif.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to These Dreams by Heart.
In UK Chain Reaction by Diana Ross was in the top 5 hits.
Miracles, directed by Jim Kouf, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while Private Affairs by Judith Michael was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Magnus.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 720° or The Incredible Shrinking Fireman.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 March 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1986!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1986 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Isabel Kaif
- 2016 Brussels bombings
- Scott Eastwood: Actor.
- David Choi: American musician.
- Matt Nicholls: Drummer.
- Jeon Boram: South Korean singer and actress (T-ara).
- Ehrig skates ladies world record 5 km (7:20.99)
- Ice Pairs Championship at Geneva won by Gordeeva and Grinkov (URS)
- Kania skates ladies world record 1500m (1:59.30)
- Ladies Figure Skating Championship in Geneva won by Debi Thomas (USA)
- Trevor Berbick beats Pinklon Thomas in 15 rounds for heavyweight boxing title.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately
- Cherrelle With Alexander O'Neal - Saturday Love
- New Edition - A Little Bit Of Love (Is All It Takes)
- Your Smile - Rene & Angela
- Prince And The Revolution - Kiss
- Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
- The Gap Band - Going In Circles
- Force M.D.'s - Tender Love
- Aretha Franklin - Another Night
- Teddy Pendergrass - Love 4/2
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?