Monday March 17, 1986, St. Patrick's DayUS date format: 3/17/1986, UK date format: 17/3/1986
This day in 30 sec.
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 17, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Miles Kane and Edin Dzeko.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to These Dreams by Heart.
In UK Chain Reaction by Diana Ross was in the top 5 hits.
Miracles, directed by Jim Kouf, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while The Handmaid'S Tale by Margaret Atwood was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Magnus.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Crackout or Druid.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 March 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 March 1986!
Which were the important events of 17 March 1986 ?
- Ancient Rome - the second day of the Bacchanalia in honor of Bacchus
- Ancient Rome - the Liberalia in honor of Liber
- St. Agricola
- St. Joseph of Arimathea
- Feast day of St Patrick: a public holiday in Ireland (National feast) and Montserrat, widely celebrated in North America and worldwide (see St. Patrick's Day)
- Ancient Latvia - Kustonu Diena (return of the larks) observed
- Boston, Massachusetts - Evacuation Day
- Miles Kane: British musician.
- Edin Dzeko: Bosnian footballer.
- Olesya Rulin: Movie Actress.
- Edin Džeko: Bosnian footballer.
- Nicole Trunfio: Model.
- Silke Spiegelburg: German pole vaulter.
- Nick Newell: American mixed martial artist.
- Alexandra Daddario: Actress.
- Chris Davis: Baseball Player.
- Hal Buckley: Actor (John Quincy-OK Crackerby), dies...
- Haemers gang robs gold transport in Belgium of 35 million Belgian francs.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately
- Cherrelle With Alexander O'Neal - Saturday Love
- New Edition - A Little Bit Of Love (Is All It Takes)
- Rene & Angela - Your Smile
- Prince And The Revolution - Kiss
- Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
- The Gap Band - Going In Circles
- Force M.D.'s - Tender Love
- Aretha Franklin - Another Night
- Teddy Pendergrass - Love 4/2
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?