Tuesday March 4, 1986US date format: 3/4/1986, UK date format: 4/3/1986
This day in 30 sec.
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 4, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Margo Harshman and Shraddha Das.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Kyrie by Mr. Mister.
In UK Chain Reaction by Diana Ross was in the top 5 hits.
Rad, directed by Hal Needham, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while Secrets by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Magnus.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Hollywood or Bust or Alien Highway.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1986!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1986 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Margo Harshman: American actress.
- Shraddha Das: Indian actress.
- Erin O'Kelley: American beauty queen.
- Park Min Young: South Korean model and actress.
- Mike Krieger: Entrepreneur.
- Park Min-young: TV Actress.
- Nicole Guerriero: YouTube Star.
- Stacie Orrico: Musician.
- Tom De Mul: Belgian footballer.
- José Olvera: Mexican footballer.
- Siim Roops: Estonian footballer.
- Bohdan Shust: Ukrainian footballer.
- Dominic Telo: South African cricketer.
- Manu Vatuvei: New Zealand rugby player.
- Filip Benko: Filip Benko Swedish actor.
- Henri Knap: Dutch writer and journalist, author of a...
- Albert L Lehninger: American biochemist (Born 1917).
- Edward MacLysaght: Irish genealogist (Born 1887).
- John Spence: British Conservative Party politician...
- Elizabeth Smart: American missing female at age 14, who...
- Richard Manuel: Canadian rock vocalist/pianist (The...
- The Soviet Vega 1 begins returning images of Halley's Comet and the first images of its nucleus.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
- Rene & Angela - Your Smile
- Meli'sa Morgan - Do Me Baby
- Force M.D.'s - Tender Love
- Cherrelle With Alexander O'Neal - Saturday Love
- Yarbrough & Peoples - Guilty
- Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately
- Zapp - Computer Love
- Billy Ocean - When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going
- New Edition - A Little Bit Of Love (Is All It Takes)
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?