Wednesday 26 March 1986
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jessica McClure and Jonny Craig.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Rock Me Amadeus by Falco.
In UK Chain Reaction by Diana Ross was in the top 5 hits.
The Money Pit, directed by Richard Benjamin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while The Bourne Supremacy by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mezon Ikkoku.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Light Force or Marksman Shooting & Trap Shooting Marksman Shooting / Trap Shooting / Safari Hunt.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 1986!
Which were the important events of 26 March 1986 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
- Jessica McClure: Baby trapped in Texas well in 1988.
- Jonny Craig: Canadian singer and songwriter (Emarosa and Dance Gavin Dance).
- Maxime Biset: Belgian footballer.
- Jessica Hart: Australian model.
- Emma Laine: Finnish tennis player.
- Misty Stone: American pornographic actress and model
- Bartlett Robinson: Actor (Wendy & Me, Mona McCluskey), dies at 73.
- Geffen records signs Guns and Roses
- An article in the New York Times charges that Kurt Waldheim, former United Nations Secretary General and candidate for president of Austria, may have been involved in German war crimes during World War II.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?