Thursday 20 March 1986
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 20, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ruby Rose and Dean Geyer.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to These Dreams by Heart.
In UK Chain Reaction by Diana Ross was in the top 5 hits.
Miracles, directed by Jim Kouf, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while The Great Getty by Robert Lenzner was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Magnus.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Harrier Combat Simulator or Empire City: 1931.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 March 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 March 1986!
Which were the important events of 20 March 1986 ?
- Feast of St. Cuthbert, patron saint of Northumbria (died 704)
- Saint Alexandra
- Saint Herbert (died 687)
- Canberra Day
- Meat Out Day
- International Astrology Day
- New Year of Iranian Calendar: Norouz occurs on the vernal equinox.
- The second day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- The vernal equinox usually occurs on this day.
- Saint Wulfram (d.704)
- Ruby Rose: Model.
- Dean Geyer: Australian singer and actor.
- Mathieu Coutadeur
- Danger Dolan: YouTube Star.
- Julián Magallanes: Argentinian footballer.
- Julian Magallanes: Argentine footballer.
- Jam Sebastian: Filipino video blogger (d. 2015).
- Vanessa Morley: Canadian actress.
- Ruby Rose Langenheim: Australian VJ.
- Catherine Curren: American noted family, the daughter of psychiatrists Judith and Frank Curren, aged 31 and 46 when Catherine was born.
- 228 km/h gust of wind strikes Cairngorm (UK record)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately
- Cherrelle With Alexander O'Neal - Saturday Love
- New Edition - A Little Bit Of Love (Is All It Takes)
- Your Smile - Rene & Angela
- Prince And The Revolution - Kiss
- Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
- The Gap Band - Going In Circles
- Force M.D.'s - Tender Love
- Aretha Franklin - Another Night
- Teddy Pendergrass - Love 4/2
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?