Sunday March 23, 1986US date format: 3/23/1986, UK date format: 23/3/1986
This day in 30 sec.
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on March 23, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Steven Strait and Andrea Dovizioso.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to These Dreams by Heart.
In UK Chain Reaction by Diana Ross was in the top 5 hits.
Miracles, directed by Jim Kouf, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while A Passion For Excellence by Tom Peters and Nancy Austin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Magnus.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Articfox or King Kong 2: Ikari no Megaton Punch.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 March 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1986!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1986 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Steven Strait
- Andrea Dovizioso: Italian motorcycle racer.
- Brett Eldredge: Country Singer.
- Lisa Surihani: Movie Actress.
- Patrick Bordeleau: Canadian ice hockey player.
- Steven Strait: American actor and singer.
- 6th Golden Raspberry Awards: Rambo; First Blood Part II wins.
- Heavyweight Trevor Berbick KOs Pinklon Thomas
- Penny Pulz wins LPGA Circle K Tucson Golf Open.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately
- Cherrelle With Alexander O'Neal - Saturday Love
- New Edition - A Little Bit Of Love (Is All It Takes)
- Rene & Angela - Your Smile
- Prince And The Revolution - Kiss
- Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
- The Gap Band - Going In Circles
- Force M.D.'s - Tender Love
- Aretha Franklin - Another Night
- Teddy Pendergrass - Love 4/2
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?