Friday 3 June 1921
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lendon H Smith and Lendon Smith.
Idle Hands, directed by Frank Reicher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Sheik by Edith M. Hull was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1921!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1921 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Lendon H Smith
- Lendon Smith: American author, teacher and nutritionist, a frequent and entertaining guest on "The Tonight Show" and other TV programs.
- Jean Drejac: France Actor.
- Forbes Carlile: Australian pentathlete and coach.
- A sudden cloudburst kills 120 near Pikes Peak, Colorado.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Just Snap Your Fingers at Care - Nora Bayes
- Home Again Blues - Frank Crumit
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?