Saturday 3 October 1914
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ray Stark and Nel Rose.
Anna Karenina, directed by Vladimir Gardin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while The Fortunate Youth by William J. Locke was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 October 1914!
Which were the important events of 3 October 1914 ?
- Ray Stark
- Nel Rose: Dutch dance teacher.
- Pierre Bockel: French Roman Catholic priest, writer and journalist.
- World War I: 33,000 Canadian troops depart for Europe, the largest force to ever cross the Atlantic Ocean at the time.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- That's a-Plenty - Prince's Orchestra
- California and You - Irving Kaufman
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?