Monday 19 October 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Juanita Moore .
His Musical Career, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 October 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 October 1914!
Which were the important events of 19 October 1914 ?
- Niue - Constitution Day in honour of the country's independence (self-governing in free association with New Zealand) in 1974.
- Brazil - Independence Day of State of Piauf
- Albania - Mother Teresa Day.
- Also see October 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Roman Catholic Saints - Saints Jean de BrTbeuf, Isaac Jogues, and Companions; Saint Frideswide
- Roman festivals - Armilustrium in honor of Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Tomate (Tomato) Day, twenty-eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Juanita Moore: American actress (d. 2014).
- US post office 1st used an automobile to collect and deliver mail
- The First Battle of Ypres begins.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Whistling Coquette - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- John McCormack - Good-Bye
- Can't You Hear Me Calling, Caroline? - George MacFarlane