Friday 23 October 1914
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 23, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Frank [Bruiser] Kinard and Maurice Houot.
His Musical Career, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 October 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 October 1914!
Which were the important events of 23 October 1914 ?
- Chemistry: Mole Day
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Scorpio in Western tropical astrology.
- Hungary - National Day (revolution of 1956 and the proclamation of the Republic of Hungary in 1989)
- Also see October 23 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Saint Giovanni da Capistrano; Anicius Manlius Severinus Boethius
- French Republican Calendar - CTleri (Celery) Day, second day in the Month of Brumaire
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Whistling Coquette - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- John McCormack - Good-Bye
- Can't You Hear Me Calling, Caroline? - George MacFarlane