Monday 26 October 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 26, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jackie Coogan and John Berryman.
Rip Van Winkle, directed by Will Vinton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 October 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 October 1914!
Which were the important events of 26 October 1914 ?
- Nauru - Angam Day
- Austria - National Day: Anniversary of the Declaration of Neutrality (1955)
- Also see October 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Quadragesimus
- St. Rusticus
- St. Gibitrudis
- St. Fulk
- St. Eadfrid
- St. Demetrius (aka St. Dimitrios) of Thessaloniki
- St. Cuthbert
- St. Cedd
- St. Alfred the Great
- Roman festivals - first day of Ludi Victoriae Sullanae (until 1 November)
- R.C. Saints - October 26th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bean
- St. Evaristus
- St. Lucian
- St. Albinus
- St. Rogatian
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- You're More Than the World to Me - Manuel Romain
- The Old Homestead - Prince's Orchestra
- Dear Love Days - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell & Will Oakland