Sunday 4 October 1914
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 4, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Alduy and Jean Gardes.
Those Love Pangs, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 October 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1914!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1914 ?
- Paul Alduy: French officer and politician.
- Jean Gardes: French colonel, committed Algérie française advocate and chief French expert in psychological warfare, who, together with Jean Ousset, developed the concept of "subversion.
- Jim Cairns: Australian economist and politician 4th Deputy Prime Minister of Australia (d. 2003).
- Brendan Gill: American columnist and humorist (Born 1914).
- Dardanellen (French and English) fleet bombs Turkish forts
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- California and You - Irving Kaufman
- That's a-Plenty - Prince's Orchestra