Tuesday 4 August 1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 4, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Leslie Wilkinson and Osbert Lancaster.
The Blue Bird, directed by Walter Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 August 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 1908!
Which were the important events of 4 August 1908 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic