Thursday 4 June 1908
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Earl of Halsbury and Lambertus L van Rooijen.
Resa Stockholm-Göteborg genom Göta och Trollhätte kanaler, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1908!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1908 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Earl of Halsbury: Chancellor (Brunei University).
- Lambertus L van Rooijen: Dutch actor.
- Rosalind Russell: Waterbury, Connecticut -- Actress (Mame, Take a Letter Darling).
- Alphonse Bannwarth: French Catholic priest, who served as Bishop of Soissons from 22 May 1963 to 13 Feb 1984.
- Geli Raubal: Austrian news figure, the half-niece of Adolf Hitler and his mistress before Eva Braun.
- Henri Grumillier: Mourmelon-le-Grand physician
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1908 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Maxim's - Harry Macdonough
- The Vilia Song - Elise Stevenson
- From Your Dear Heart to Mine - Frank Stanley
- Women - Peerless Quartet
- The Rosary - Ernestine Schumann-Heink
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?