Saturday June 13, 1908
US date format: 6/13/1908, UK date format: 13/6/1908
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 13, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was H. H. Asquith (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Romeo and Juliet, directed by Franco Zeffirelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 13, 1908?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- See more
- Tommy Burns KOs Bill Squires in 8 for heavyweight boxing title
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 13, 1908?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Frank Stanley & Henry Burr - She's the Fairest Little Flower Old Dixie Ever Grew