Tuesday 23 June 1908US date format: 6/23/1908, UK date format: 23/6/1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 23, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Infante Duke of Segovia and Paulus Akkerman [Paul fen Nijenborn].
Romeo and Juliet, directed by Franco Zeffirelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 June 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1908!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1908 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Paulus Akkerman [Paul fen Nijenborn]: Frisian writer (Each om Each).
- Infante Duke of Segovia: The second son of King Alfonso XIII of Spain and his wife Princess Victoria Eugenie of Battenberg.
- Turid Haaland: Norwegian actress.
- Infante of Spain Jaime: Infante of Spain, Duke of Segovia, and Duke of Anjou.
- Jacques Merle-Beral: Esvres physician.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1908 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Happy Days March - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Bon-Bon Buddy - Billy Murray
- Kiss Duet (Sweetest Maid of All) - Harry Macdonough & Elise Stevenson
- As Long as the World Rolls On - Henry Burr
- Love Me and the World is Mine - Haydn Quartet