Wednesday 3 June 1908
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 3, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Streeter Stuart and Eddie Acuff.
Romeo and Juliet, directed by Franco Zeffirelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 June 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1908!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1908 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Streeter Stuart: American news journalist, a legendary HUB radio and TV newsman, well known for the quality of his powerful voice delivering the news on radio for over 30 years.
- Adele Dixon: Actress (Calling the Tune).
- Eddie Acuff: Actor (Guns of the Pecos, Phantom Creeps, Outer Gate).
- Jean Medinger: French accordionist, who formed a duo with his brother Jacques.
- (Saturnin) Rogers: France Actor.