Tuesday 2 June 1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 2, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Herbert Albers .
Romeo and Juliet, directed by Franco Zeffirelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 June 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1908!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1908 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Redvers H Buller: English General, dies at 68.
- 33rd Preakness: Eddie Dugan aboard Royal Tourist wins in 1:46.4