Tuesday 2 June 1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Herbert Albers .
Resa Stockholm-Göteborg genom Göta och Trollhätte kanaler, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
while Mr. Crewe's Career by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1908!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1908 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Redvers H Buller: English General, dies at 68.
- 33rd Preakness: Eddie Dugan aboard Royal Tourist wins in 1:46.4
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1908 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- The Rosary - Ernestine Schumann-Heink
- Women - Peerless Quartet
- Maxim's - Harry Macdonough
- The Vilia Song - Elise Stevenson
- From Your Dear Heart to Mine - Frank Stanley
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?