Monday 29 June 1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Hench and Rene Gerber.
Stung, directed by Benni Diez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 June 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1908!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1908 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- John Hench: in Iowa, USA; joined Disney Studios in 1939 as artist and story editor, designed Disneyland projects, Walt Disney World plans, Tokyo Disneyland, Disney's California Adventure, Animal Kingdom, named a Disney Legend in 1990.
- Paul Lebeau: Flemish writer (Last Rose, Xanthippe).
- Rene Gerber: Composer.
- Leroy Anderson: American composer and conductor (d. 1975).
- Erik Lundqvist: Swedish javelin thrower (d. 1963).