Thursday 18 June 1908
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 18, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nedra Volz and Jean Claessens.
Hide and Seek, directed by John Polson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 June 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1908!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1908 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Nedra Volz: American actress (Born 1908).
- Maria E Vieira da Silva: Portuguese painter (Infinite Passage).
- Jean Claessens: Belgium sport Champion.
- Bud Collyer: TV emcee (Beat the Clock, To Tell the Truth), dies at age 61.
- Stanley Knowles: American-Canadian academic and politician (d. 1997).
- Japanese immigration to Brazil begins when 781 people arrive in Santos aboard the ship Kasato-Maru.
- The University of the Philippines is established.