Monday 4 June 1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Lea and Henri Moulins.
The Shock, directed by Lambert Hillyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
while Black Oxen by Gertrude Atherton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1923!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1923 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Love Sends A Little Gift Of Roses - Sam Ash
- Bambalina - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?