Thursday 4 September 1919
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 4, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eugene Kennedy and Howard Morris.
A Lion in the House, directed by Steven Bognar, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 September 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1919!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1919 ?
- Eugene Kennedy: American professor of biological chemistry.
- Howard Morris: American actor director and screenwriter (d. 2005).
- 39th US Mens Tennis: William M Johnston beats Wm T Tilden (64 64 63)
- British intervene in Petrograd
- Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, who founded the Republic of Turkey, gathers a congress in Sivas to make decisions as to the future of Anatolia and Thrace.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'll Say She Does - Wilbur Sweatman's Original Jazz Band
- It's Nobody's Business but My Own - Arthur Collins