Thursday 4 September 1919
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eugene Kennedy and Howard Morris.
A Lion in the House, directed by Steven Bognar, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 September 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1919!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1919 ?
- Eugene Kennedy: American professor of biological chemistry.
- Howard Morris: American actor director and screenwriter (d. 2005).
- 39th US Mens Tennis: William M Johnston beats Wm T Tilden (64 64 63)
- British intervene in Petrograd
- Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, who founded the Republic of Turkey, gathers a congress in Sivas to make decisions as to the future of Anatolia and Thrace.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'll Say She Does - Wilbur Sweatman's Original Jazz Band
- It's Nobody's Business but My Own - Arthur Collins