Sunday 5 January 1941US date format: 1/5/1941, UK date format: 5/1/1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 5, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Hayao Miyazaki and Jacque Franquet.
Cheers for Miss Bishop, directed by Tay Garnett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Gabby.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 January 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1941!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1941 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Hayao Miyazaki: Japanese film maker.
- Jacque Franquet
- Chuck McKinley: American tennis player and champion of...
- Charles Mc: St Louis sports Champions.
- Grady Thomas American rock vocalist (Parliaments: Funkadelic, Maggot Brain).
- Mansoor Pataudi: Indian cricketer and coach (d. 2011).
- Gil Brown: American artist, painter and poster...
- Jacques Franquet: French police constable of Lyon 1969,...
- Amy Johnson: American/Canadian actress, singer,...
- British / Australian troops conquer Bardia Lybia