Sunday 5 July 1908
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 5, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Prince Henri Count of Paris and Henri Orleans.
Stung, directed by Benni Diez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 July 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 July 1908!
Which were the important events of 5 July 1908 ?
- Isle of Man: Tynwald Day (1266).
- Venezuela: Independence Day (1811).
- Algeria: Independence Day (1962).
- Cape Verde: Independence Day (1975).
- Church of the SubGenius: X-Day (1998).
- Armenia: Constitution Day (1995)
- Czech Republic and Slovakia: Arrival of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Great Moravia (around 863).
- Prince Henri Count of Paris
- Dana Greeley: American clergyman.
- Henri Orleans: French aristocrat, the Comte de Paris.
- J Danton: American professor, librarian, author, married once, two children.
- de Paris: Nouvion Politician.
- Jonas Lie: Norwegian jurist, writer, and politician of Nasjonal Samling ('National Unity'), the fascist party founded by Vidkun Quisling and active from 1933 to 1945.