Thursday July 02, 1908
US date format: 7/2/1908, UK date format: 2/7/1908
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 2, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was H. H. Asquith (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Jean Sinclair and Paul Cambo.
Stung, directed by Benni Diez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 02, 1908?
- Feast Day of St. John Regis
- Originally, in the Roman Catholic Church, the Feast of the Visitation was celebrated on this day, although it has since been transferred to May 31
- Palio di Provenzano in Siena, Italy
- Canada Day. Under the Holidays Act, Canada Day is always observed on July 1 unless that date falls on a Sunday, in which case it is observed on July 2.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 02, 1908?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Haydn Quartet - When It's Moonlight on the Prairie