Sunday 12 July 1908US date format: 7/12/1908, UK date format: 12/7/1908
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 12, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Milton Berle and Alain Cuny.
Stung, directed by Benni Diez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 July 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 July 1908!
Which were the important events of 12 July 1908 ?
- Sveti Petar (St. Peter)
- Sunset and sunrise occur along Manhattan's street grid centerline
- Newfoundland - Orangemen's Day
- Northern Ireland - Battle of the Boyne Day (also known as Orangemen's Day or the Twelfth, see Irish calendar).
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday (2nd day)
- The "center pivot irrigation day" of Colorado
- Kiribati - Independence Day
- RainMaker Day - Salem, OR.
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Independence Day
- Milton Berle: American comedian whose most successful medium was TV, which he practically dominated from 1948-1956, gaining the nicknames of "Mr.
- Alain Cuny: French actor, who first studied medicine before entering the film industry as a costume and set designer.
- Jules Evenou
- Will P Benjamine
- Michele Sciacca: Italian philosopher.
- Ernest Burnelle: Belgian politician.
- Paul Runyan: American golfer and sportscaster (d. 2002).
- Richard Evenou: Pl?guien Military man.
- Johan Franco: Composer.
- Milton Berlinger (Berle) in Harlem: New York City, USA; American comedian/actor (Texaco Star Theater, "Uncle Miltie", "Mr Television").
- Will Benjamine: American professional astrologer, teacher, writer and lecturer.