Wednesday 22 July 1908US date format: 7/22/1908, UK date format: 22/7/1908
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 22, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Amy Vanderbilt .
Stung, directed by Benni Diez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 July 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 July 1908!
Which were the important events of 22 July 1908 ?
- Swaziland - Birthday of former King Sobhuza II
- Pi Approximation Day
- St. Vandrille/Wandre Gisilus
- St. Mineve
- St. Joseph of Palestine (Count Joseph)
- St. Dabius/Davius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Mary Magdalene
- Ratcatcher's Day. See:The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
- Amy Vanderbilt: US author (Complete book of etiquette), dies at age 66.
- Randal Cremer: English politician and pacifist, Nobel Peace Prize laureate (Born 1828).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1908 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Rigoletto - La Donna E' Mobile (Woman is Fickle) - Enrico Caruso
- Summertime Medley - Prince's Orchestra
- Honey, Won't You Please Come Down? - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Kiss Duet - Henry Burr