Wednesday July 15, 1908
US date format: 7/15/1908, UK date format: 15/7/1908
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 15, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was H. H. Asquith (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Henri Buot .
Stung, directed by Benni Diez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 15, 1908?
- Saint Vladimir the Great's day (Eastern Orthodox; Roman Catholic)
- Confuflux (Discordianism)
- Saint Swithun's feast day (Anglican Church)
- Japan - Third day of Obon feast period
- See more
- Henri Buot: France Scientist.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 15, 1908?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Enrico Caruso & Geraldine Farrar - Madama Butterfly - Finale Act I: O Quantiocchi Fisi (O Kindly Heavens)