Thursday 9 July 1908
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Allama Rasheed Turabi and Allamah Turabi.
Suzugamori, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
while The Barrier by Rex Beach was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 July 1908!
Which were the important events of 9 July 1908 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Our Lady of Peace.
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day: Martyrdom of the B�b.
- Palau - Constitution Day.
- Argentina - Independence Day.
- Roman festival - Caprotinia, or feasts of Juno Caprotina.
- Allama Rasheed Turabi: Pakistani scholar, orator and philosopher (d. 1973).
- Allamah Turabi: Pakistani philosopher and scholar (d. 1973).
- Minor White: American photographer critic and educator (d. 1976).
- CHU (Christian Historic Union) Dutch political party forms
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1908 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- When It's Moonlight on the Prairie - Haydn Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?