Friday 31 July 1908
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 31, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hans Dauser and Max Hansen.
Stung, directed by Benni Diez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 July 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1908!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1908 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1908 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Uncle Josh's Letter from Home - Cal Stewart
- When We Are M-A-Double-R-I-E-D - Ada Jones & Billy Murray