Friday July 31, 1908
US date format: 7/31/1908, UK date format: 31/7/1908
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on July 31, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was H. H. Asquith (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Hans Dauser and Max Hansen.
Stung, directed by Benni Diez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 31, 1908?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 31, 1908?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Ada Jones & Billy Murray - When We Are M-A-Double-R-I-E-D
- Cal Stewart - Uncle Josh's Letter from Home