Saturday July 11, 1908
US date format: 7/11/1908, UK date format: 11/7/1908
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 11, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was H. H. Asquith (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Evi Maltagliati and Karl Nabersberg.
Stung, directed by Benni Diez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 11, 1908?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday
- Feast Day of Saint Benedict (founder of the Benedictine Order)
- United States: Free Slurpee at 7-Eleven (most locations do this - get a free 7.11oz Slurpee on 7-11).
- Bonfire night in Northern Ireland, precursor to The_Twelfth
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 11, 1908?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Elise Stevenson - Are You Sincere?