Saturday 18 July 1908
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 18, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lupe Vélez and Mildred Lisette Norman.
Stung, directed by Benni Diez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 July 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 July 1908!
Which were the important events of 18 July 1908 ?
- Uruguay - Constitution Day
- Lupe Vélez: Mexican-American actress and dancer (d. 1944).
- Mildred Lisette Norman: American peace activist, earned the moniker Peace Pilgrim (d. 1981).
- Lupe Velez: Mexican-American actress who, as a spitfire star of the '30s and '40s, was noted for her emotional and fiery temperament.
- Peace Pilgrim: American pacifist and activist (Born 1908).
- Jaime Nuno: Composer, dies at 83.