Monday 27 July 1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rudi Schneider and Eva Magni.
Stung, directed by Benni Diez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 July 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 July 1908!
Which were the important events of 27 July 1908 ?
- Maldives - Independence Day, 2nd Day
- Vietnam - Memorial Day for War Martyrs
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Guletaju Diena held
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 10 saints: St. Pantaleon
- St. Congall
- The Seven Sleepers, Saints Maximian
- Cuba - Revolution Day, 2nd Day
- St. Luican
- Rudi Schneider: Austrian medium known with his older brother, Willy, for trance phenomena involving materialization and telekinesis.
- Lord Jenkins of Putney: British MP of Arts (Labour).
- Eva Magni: Italian actress, who died in Milan on 11 February 2005.
- Paolo Treves: Italy Writer.
- Jean Arnous: Tr?laz? physician.
- Joseph Mitchell: American writer, dies at age 87 (born 1908).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1908 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Uncle Josh's Letter from Home - Cal Stewart
- When We Are M-A-Double-R-I-E-D - Ada Jones & Billy Murray