Tuesday 28 July 1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Zbigniew Turski and Antoine De Francesco.
The Fight for Freedom, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
while Mr. Crewe's Career by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1908!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1908 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
- Zbigniew Turski: Composer.
- Antoine De Francesco: French astrologer, author of the 1983 books "Manuel de Némésis: signes, décans, maisons, aspects," "Manuel de Pluton et philosophie: signes, décans, maisons, aspects" and "Manuel de Cérès.
- Eva Magni: Italy Actor.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1908 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Rigoletto - La Donna E' Mobile (Woman is Fickle) - Enrico Caruso
- Kiss Duet - Henry Burr
- Honey, Won't You Please Come Down? - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Summertime Medley - Prince's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?