Monday 5 November 1906
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include George Trevelyan and Fred Whipple.
A Crazy Composer, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 November 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 November 1906!
Which were the important events of 5 November 1906 ?
- R.C. Saints - November 5th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bertilia
- St. Laetus
- Pope Zachary
- St. Sylvia
- St. Magnus
- St. Galation
- St. Fibitius
- St. Felix and Eusebius
- St. Elizabeth
- St. Dominator
- Ancient Latvia - the festival Katrina
- United Kingdom and New Zealand - Guy Fawkes night (also called Bonfire night; or Fireworks night): Failure of the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament in 1605 is celebrated with bonfires and fireworks.
- St. Domninus
- George Trevelyan: British mystic noted for being a pioneer in the teaching of spiritual knowledge as adult education.
- Fred Whipple: American astronomer and academic (d. 2004).
- George Lowthian Trevelyan: Designer / visionary.
- Fred Lawrence Whipple: American astronomer (d. 2004).
- Endre Kabos: Hungarian fencer (d. 1944).