Monday 19 November 1906
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bill Cottrell in South Bend and Henri Temianka.
A Crazy Composer, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 November 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1906!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1906 ?
- Henri Temianka: Composer.
- Bill Cottrell in South Bend: Indiana, USA; cameraman at Walt Disney Company on animation films, first recognized for 50 years service, helped plan and build Disneyland, named a Disney Legend in 1994.
- Jacques Leguerney: French composer, especially noted for his art songs.
- F?lix Lucam: Ferri?res physician.
- Franz Schädle: German SS officer (d. 1945).
- London selected to host 1908 Olympics.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1906 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Nearer My God to Thee - Richard Jose
- Pat and Mike McGee - Billy Murray & Len Spencer
- Let Me See You Smile - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- Susan, Kiss Me Good and Hard - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Not Because Your hair is Curly - Billy Murray