Saturday 17 November 1906
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Betty Bronson and Mario Soldati.
while Coniston by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 November 1906!
Which were the important events of 17 November 1906 ?
- Slovakia - Struggle for Freedom and Democracy Day commemorating the beginning of the Velvet Revolution in 1989.
- Life Day
- International Students Day
- R.C. Saints - Elisabeth of Hungary; Gregory of Tours; Hilda of Whitby; Hugh of Lincoln
- Also see November 17 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Betty Bronson: Trenton, New Jersey -- Actress (Evel Knievel, One Stolen Night).
- Mario Soldati: Italian writer and film maker.
- Soichiro Honda: Japanese engineer and businessman co-founded the Honda Motor Company (d. 1991).
- Rollie Stiles: American baseball player (Born 1906).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?