Sunday 4 November 1906
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roswell Leavitt Gilpatric and Arnold Atkinson Cooke.
A Crazy Composer, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 November 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1906!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1906 ?
- Arnold Atkinson Cooke: Composer.
- Roswell Leavitt Gilpatric: Lawyer / diplomat.
- Siegfried Borris: Composer.
- Bob Considine: sports columnist (Bob Feller Story).
- Stanley Stevens: American psychologist, who founded Harvard's Psycho-Acoustic Laboratory, studying psychoacoustics.
- Sterling North: American author and critic (d. 1974).
- John H Ketcham: American politician (Born 1832).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm Crazy 'Bout It! - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Love Me and the World is Mine - Henry Burr