Saturday November 10, 1906
US date format: 11/10/1906, UK date format: 10/11/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 10, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Josef Kramer .
A Crazy Composer, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 10, 1906?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- See more
- Josef Kramer: German concentration camp commandant...
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 10, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Harry Macdonough - Ain't You Coming Back to Old New Hampshire, Molly?