Sunday November 18, 1906
US date format: 11/18/1906, UK date format: 18/11/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 18, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Klaus Mann and Henri Ziegler.
A Crazy Composer, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 18, 1906?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- See more
- Langdon Mitchells New York Idea, premieres in New York City