Tuesday November 20, 1906
US date format: 11/20/1906, UK date format: 20/11/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 20, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
The Magic Flute, directed by Kenneth Branagh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 20, 1906?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 20, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Billy Murray - Not Because Your hair is Curly
- Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan - Susan, Kiss Me Good and Hard
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - Let Me See You Smile
- Billy Murray & Len Spencer - Pat and Mike McGee
- Richard Jose - Nearer My God to Thee