Friday 30 November 1906US date format: 11/30/1906, UK date format: 30/11/1906
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 30, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Olga Worrall and John Dickson Carr.
The Magic Flute, directed by Kenneth Branagh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 November 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 November 1906!
Which were the important events of 30 November 1906 ?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- Also see November 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Barbados - Independence Day (from Britain, 1966)
- Olga Worrall: American psychic healer who, as a Baltimore minister, accepts no money for her service.
- Marina: Princess of Greece / Denmark / husband of English Prince George.
- John Dickson Carr: American author of detective fiction (d. 1977).
- Andres Henestrosa: Mexican writer and politician.
- John Carr: American author and playwright (d. 1977).
- Andrés Henestrosa: Mexican poet linguist and politician (d. 2008).