Tuesday 13 November 1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Conrad Thibault and Hermione Baddeley.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1906!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1906 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Conrad Thibault: Northbridge, Massachusetts -- Singer (Jacques Fray Music Room).
- Hermione Baddeley: England, United Kingdom -- Actress (Camp Runamuck, Maude, Good Life).
- A Mailvaganam: Sri Lankan physicist and academic (d. 1987).
- Eva Zeisel: Hungarian-American potter and designer (d. 2011).
- C W Gregory out for 383 as NSW make 763 vs. Queensland
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 November 1906
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Ain't You Coming Back to Old New Hampshire, Molly? - Harry Macdonough
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?