Tuesday 13 November 1906US date format: 11/13/1906, UK date format: 13/11/1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 13, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hermione Baddeley and Conrad Thibault.
A Crazy Composer, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 November 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1906!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1906 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Hermione Baddeley: England, United Kingdom -- Actress (Camp Runamuck, Maude, Good Life).
- Conrad Thibault: Northbridge, Massachusetts -- Singer (Jacques Fray Music Room).
- A Mailvaganam: Sri Lankan physicist and academic (d. 1987).
- Eva Zeisel: Hungarian-American potter and designer (d. 2011).
- C W Gregory out for 383 as NSW make 763 vs. Queensland