Monday 5 September 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jack Valenti and Farida .
Camille, directed by Ray C. Smallwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 September 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 September 1921!
Which were the important events of 5 September 1921 ?
- Jack Valenti: American film director and executive who was appointed president of the Motion Picture Association of America in April 1966, following a post as special assistant to U.S.
- Farida : Egyptian royalty with her marriage to King Farouk 1/20/1938 and they had three daughters.
- Murray Henderson: Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2013).
- Nazife Güran: Turkish composer (d. 1993).
- Walter Johnson sets strikeout mark at 2,287
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Peggy O'Neil - Charles Harrison
- Tea Leaves - Nora Bayes