Saturday 6 January 1906, EpiphanyUS date format: 1/6/1906, UK date format: 6/1/1906
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 6, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Blanzat and Benedict Vilakazi South Africa.
The Gay Deceivers, directed by Bruce Kessler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 January 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 January 1906!
Which were the important events of 6 January 1906 ?
- Epiphany (National Holiday) in Italy
- Christianity (except Eastern and Oriental Orthodox who follow the Julian Calendar) - Epiphany of the Lord (a.k.a. "Twelfth Day of Christmas" and Three Kings Day in some areas).
- In the Irish Calendar- Little Christmas or Nollaig na mBan (Women's Christmas) and/or Twelfth Day.
- Twelfth Night, or The Lord of Misrule
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the ceremonial birthday of Haile Selassie
- Ancient Latvia - Zvaigznes Diena observed
- Armenian Christmas (except in the Holy Land where it's on January 18th - old calendar)
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Moonlight - Sousa's Band
- How'd You Like to Spoon with Me? - Corrine Morgan & Haydn Quartet