Tuesday 7 July 1914
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Serafim Sergeyevich Tulikov and Cor de Groot.
The Fatal Mallet, directed by Mack Sennett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 July 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 1914!
Which were the important events of 7 July 1914 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
- Cor de Groot: Pianist / conductor / composer (Old-Dutch Suite).
- Serafim Sergeyevich Tulikov: Composer.
- Cor Groot: Dutch musician, pianist and composer.
- Jan Wit: Dutch blind theologian, priest-poet, masseur and hymnist.
- Di Bella Francesco: Italy Military man.
- Paul Baillet: Montrouge physician.
- Austria-Hungary convenes a Council of Ministers, including Ministers for Foreign Affairs and War, the Chief of the General Staff and Naval Commander-in-Chief the Council lasts from 11.30 a.m. to 6.15 p.m.
- The House of Lords completes the recasting of the Amendment Bill.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Fascination - Prince's Orchestra
- This is the Life - Billy Murray