Tuesday 7 July 1914
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Serafim Sergeyevich Tulikov and Cor de Groot.
The King of the Beggars, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while T. Tembarom by Frances Hodgson Burnett was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 7 July 1914 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
- Cor de Groot: Pianist / conductor / composer (Old-Dutch Suite).
- Serafim Sergeyevich Tulikov: Composer.
- Cor Groot: Dutch musician, pianist and composer.
- Jan Wit: Dutch blind theologian, priest-poet, masseur and hymnist.
- Di Bella Francesco: Italy Military man.
- Paul Baillet: Montrouge physician.
- Austria-Hungary convenes a Council of Ministers, including Ministers for Foreign Affairs and War, the Chief of the General Staff and Naval Commander-in-Chief the Council lasts from 11.30 a.m. to 6.15 p.m.
- The House of Lords completes the recasting of the Amendment Bill.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1914 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- In the Town Where I was Born - Owen McCormack
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?